- Museum 2.0: Nina Simon has a very active and interesting site that continually brings new issues to the fore. Nina is the Director of the Santa Cruz of Art and History. She has a new book out, The Art of Relevance, is now available.
- Audience Research: Lynda Kelly with input from Mel Broe from the University of Sydney.
- The Attic: Department of Museum Studies’ at the University of Leicester.
- 100 Best curator and museums blogs Emily Thomas
- The Incluseum: advances critical discourse, community building and collaborative practice related to inclusion in museums.
- The Empathetic Museum. This blog explores culture of empathy in museums.
- Inclusion. Research Center for Museums and Galleries: University of Leicester.
- Museums & Race 2016 Reading List. Museum & Race 2016 Convening in Chicago.
Relevant Print material
- Demographic Transformation and the Future of Museums. Center for the Future of Museums. (2010)
- Museums & Society 2034: Trends and Potential Futures. Center for the Future of Museums. (2008).
- Who’s Coming to Your Museum? Reach & Associates. (2010)
- Museums and Society. Free peer-reviewed, online journal published by the University of Leicester’s School of Museum Studies.
- Including Museums: Perspectives on Museums, Galleries and Social Inclusion. Dodd, J., & Sandell, R. (2001). Research Center for Museums and Galleries: University of Leicester.